The process we use when cleaning upholstery will erase all of that!
We can help restore your furniture to look vibrant and new again, all while eliminating those ugly and harmful contaminants.
Our process also includes a soil protectant to help prolong the life and use of your furniture while establishing an extra level of defense from allowing those pollutants to settle back in.
To achieve the best results, our well-trained technicians at Floorcovering Technologies have to really know what they’re doing. Using the wrong treatment on a certain fabric can turn your favorite couch into a nightmare easily. This is why we have the most up-to-date training and certifications in this category, and why we continue to educate ourselves to bring you the very best, worry-free experience.
Before we treat any piece of furniture we do two things:
- Perform a pre-inspection of each piece to identify the fabric and care method.
- Evaluate its current condition for soil level and stains and the best way to treat it.
Or fill in the form below
and click send now
Julie L. from Fairfield Glade, TN
“I spilled red wine on my sofa and foolishly tried several store bought cleaners to get it out but it seemed to only make it worse. I had Larry came out and he was able to remove the stain! Thank you Larry, you saved my favorite couch!”
Sandra H. from Crossville, TN
“I didn’t realize they even looked that dingy until they were cleaned. The difference was shocking! Thank you for setting up air dryers to help speed up the drying time. That was an especially nice bonus that I wasn’t expecting.”
What are the benefits of Upholstery Cleaning?
- Since we have the knowledge and experience of cleaning all types of upholstery – including the most delicate fibers, you will have the satisfaction of knowing we are the absolute best in the business to handle the work.
- Our top of the line equipment requires less water usage, which in turn leaves less moisture behind than any other process. This substantially minimizes the drying time and reduces the chance of mold, mildew, and bacteria growth.
- All of our products and procedures that we use are safe for you, your children and your pets.
- Most fabrics dry in 3-5 hours, boosting the drying time with our Velo* drying system.
- Your furniture will receive the professional care that it needs because our highly trained staff has over 33 years experience in this industry specifically.
Floorcovering Technologies Follows IICRC Methods:
From simple spot removal to the more intense furniture cleanings, Floorcovering Technologies service is based on the practices set forth by the well-respected Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC). This organization sets the bar for professional service providers, outlining the most effective methods Technicians should use on your furniture. What does this mean for you? Your upholstery will receive the deepest cleaning and restoration there is to prolong the life and use of your furniture.